Taking Care Of Your Floor
To ensure the full benefit of the South Bruce Hardwood Flooring Warranty and to extend the luster of your new hardwood floor for years to come, we recommend the following steps and preventative maintenance:
- Sweep and vacuum floors regularly.
- Never wet mop the hardwood floor. Use a damp sponge mop for normal cleaning.
- Use South Bruce Flooring's own hardwood floor cleaner, an eco-friendly and non-toxic product.
- For heavier cleaning, use Murphy's Oil.
- Never use wax.
- Use walk-off mats at doorways and area rugs in high traffic areas to make long-term care easier.
- Install floor protectors under furniture and equipment to help prevent scratches and dents. Use soft rubber casters for rolling furniture.